We focus on win-win scenarios and create incentives for long-lasting, impactful relationships.
- Our home educators an opportunity to earn income safely, save it for the future or use it as a trade-off cost for food, healthcare and etc.
- Our parents the tools to shape their child's future and to get them out of the cycle of poverty.
- Our partners an opportunity to decrease churn rates and increase market share.
- Schools the chance for their teachers, parents, and students to join.
- Tembo not only educates children, but also creates job opportunities. We generate return while creating sustainable social impact.
- IBM calls us "the Uber of Education" because we pair home educators with parents, just like Uber pairs drivers with passengers.
- In his TED Talk, Bill Gross (founder of Idealab), identified the number one success factor for a company: timing. Tembo is right on time, because McKinsey reported that "mobile education is going to be a $70B market by 2020 and $38B revenue generator for telecoms."
- Whether you are a volunteer/intern helping us on the ground with our operations or from a remote location, you can always take part as a Tembo change-maker!
- If you are interested in becoming a Tembo Parent or Home Educator, sign-up below!